Thursday, April 9, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday (Belated)

264.2 lbs
39.5% Fat


I am surprised at this weight. Why, you ask? Because I've been eating like it is going out of style, and my activity level has been that of a cadaver. I'm not talking Weekend at Bernie's cadaver, or a cadaver that you find floating in the water (that could be classified as swimming really slow). I'm talking about the kind of cadaver that you find weeks later because of the smell.

I know the rain had to do alot with it, but even when it was nice out (both of those days) I didn't do anything except eat. I wasn't even eating healthy. In the last two weeks I ate 1 large bag of Peanut Butter M&Ms, 2 big bags of Robin Eggs, went to a all you can eat buffet 3 times, had Sonny's all you can eat pork, and ate fast food for lunch most days. I should be back to 280lbs.

2 comments:

peepnroosmom said...

And next week John will be back at work so you two can go hit all your favorite lunch hang outs. That should help with the weight!

peepnroosmom said...

Oh, and don't buy Easter candy until the day before Easter or you WILL eat it all up. Just ask me, I know!