Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Aqua Fit Again

I took an aqua fit class again. I know aqua fit is just a less girlie way of saying water aerobics, but I'm liking these classes, even though they aren't going so well. After the first class, I hurt for 3 days and could barley move.The second class was so poorly done, I could have gotten the same calorie burn by taking a nap. The third class was awesome. It was so awesome I had torn the skin off a couple of my toes, and had a blister on the ball of my foot the size of a silver dollar. Yesterday's class was hard. I had trouble breathing, but so did everyone else; the pool was over chlorinated, and the fumes was messing with everyone respiratory system (we had a couple of people that had to leave). We had to stop doing the cardio, but we finished with arms the last 20 minutes.

No comments: