Monday, February 25, 2008

My Blond Moment

I left the movies the other day, and as I got close to my truck I noticed scratches all down the passenger side. I un-tucked my shirt and started rubbing the scratches with it. I was fuming. The scratches weren't as bad as they first appeared, but they were bad enough.

I paced around my truck swearing and trying to determine what I should do. About the time I decided to take truck to the car wash to get a better indication of the damage, I noticed that the GRRA (Golden Retriever Rescue of Atlanta) magnet was missing from the bumper. I kept staring at the bumper, because something was different. Not only did someone take my magnet but they installed a trailer hitch. Huh??????

Yes, I was having a blond moment. My truck was parked four spaces down from the truck I thought was mine.